- Visits are by appointment only.
- Visits are limited to two visitors.
- Visits will take place in the screen house located in the back of the building.
- Visitors will not be allowed entry into the facility.
- Visitors must stay in the designated visitation locations.
- Visitors must maintain 6 feet social distance.
- Six-foot separation between the visitor and resident must be maintained at all times during the visit. The floor is marked to identify the six-foot separation.
- Due to the risk of exposure, holding hands, hugging, kissing or other physical contact is not allowed during family visits.
- All visitors must wear a face covering during the duration of the visit.
- All visitors must perform hand hygiene before and after the visit. Alcohol-based hand rub will be provided by the facility and visitors must follow recommended hand hygiene protocol in its application.
- All visitors will be prescreened using a checklist-based screening protocol 24 hours prior to the visit. Anyone with COVID-19 symptoms will not be allowed to visit.
- All visitors will be screened using a checklist-based screening protocol on arrival and a temperature check. Anyone with COVID-19 symptoms will not be allowed to visit.
- All visitors must sign in and provide contact information at the time of the visit.
- All visits will be supervised to ensure infection control practices are utilized.
- Visitation is restricted to children 12 years of age or older.
- Visits will be canceled if there are weather warnings that would put either visitors or residents at risk.
- Residents with active COVID-19 infection, in quarantine or on isolation will not be allowed visits.
- If you develop symptoms of COVID-19 within 3 days after visiting, you must immediately notify the facility.
- The facility retains the right to deny outdoor visitation if the circumstances pose a risk of transmitting COVID-19 to the facility because the resident or visitor does not comply with infection control guidance or the resident or visitor is at risk of abuse/harm.
OUTDOOR VISITING FACT SHEET
Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday
9:30 – 10:00am, 10:15 – 10:45am, and 11:15 – 11:45am